What can Pressbooks do for you?
- Curate the use of your zero or OER learning materials in an organized manner.
- Replicate the “look and feel” of a traditional textbook your students are accustomed to using.
- Create interactive activities for your students who can self-regulate their learning.
- Transform your pedagogy by engaging your students to add to your course’s body of knowledge and content.
- Provide varying formats to meet your students’ preferences for course materials.
What is Pressbooks?
Pressbooks is simple book production software. You can use Pressbooks to publish textbooks, scholarly monographs, syllabi, fiction and non-fiction books, white papers, and more in multiple formats including:
- MOBI (for Kindle ebooks)
- EPUB (for all other ebookstores)
- designed PDF (for print-on-demand and digital distribution)
Pressbooks is used by educational institutions around the world as well as authors and publishers.