Inside Front Cover
A Note From the Editorial Team
I. Volume 4
1. Surface Water Quality for Copper and Manganese Around the HCC Campus
2. Building a Mathematical Model for Equestrian Show Jumping
Artwork - "Circadian Growth"
3. Molecular Mechanisms for Circadian Rhythms in the Tobacco Hornworm (Manduca sexta)
4. The Language of Disability: From Discourse to Policy
5. Reducing Error in Quantum Computing with Improved Circuit Design Methods
Artwork - "Manduca Sexta Dinner"
6. Species-Specific and Generalized Inductions of Preference in Manduca sexta
7. The Impact of Women's Auxiliary Services on Great Britain and the United States during World War II
8. HCC's Next Generation of Exoplanet Research
9. Using CRISPR-Cas9 to Treat Sickle Cell Disease
Artwork - "Blue Light and Glasses"
II. Previous Volumes
Inside Back Cover
Journal of Research in Progress Vol. 4 by Howard Community College is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.